August 8, 2009

Day 13 without you
It's been quite some time i hasn't been updating. Don't deny i'm really lazy to do so but shall just get it done now and will be hitting to sacks after this. My daily lifestyle is just a routine, nothing speacial. School-home? I swear friggin' damn hell, it's boring. Been meeting with my dearly girlfriends much often now.
Town with bro &co, cheek joined us later part. I hate her! Made me can't get the dress i'm longing for. Hitting Raffle City tomorrow to get it and hopefully there's sizes available for us.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Pictures taken on another day.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Jason Tan baby if you're reading this, i want to let you know that i miss you ok! I'm really hoping to see you next wed. Im getting to feel numb but baby i still miss you so much. Love you forever okxz?

No comments: