September 9, 2009

Once again, i apologized for the lack of updates. There's some technical problem and it's recurring for the past one month. Finally now i've managed to get this electronic journal updated.

Caught a numbered of movies w/ Baby few days back. Because that's the only thing we could do. Some shows was really awesome, go catch it people!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Overdue pictures
Attended Yanqin's birthday celebration @ East coast few weeks back. Went w/ (L) for short while then we went off for movie at Bishan.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
I love you girls! See you girls in school next Mon!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
You brought the best of me. I love the times when you held me face, stared blankly and said i'm cute and you love me. In addition, you always ended it w/ a kiss. I miss the times when we had our heart2heart talk till we didn't bear to leave each other for home. You meant a lot to me, all i'm asking is just you to spare a thought for me. Put yourself in my shoe. I really put a lot effort into this r/s, don't ruin my efforts in other's hand.


*Will update real soon!*

No comments: