October 24, 2009

The conversation we had was totally indescribably. You raise your voice at me and using such vulgarities was wonderful baby. To sum it up, it's the worst chat i ever had with you and I'm not gonna forget. I really want to sort things out before everything went wrong or it's too late but.. Everyday i have to live in a worried state till the minute i know where are you. There's one day i asked you "Baby, why do you so love me?" You took few seconds to contemplate and replied me " Because my life w/o you is nothing. W/o you, where am i now. Probably everyday at home rot and i wouldn't achieved that good life i had last time." From that, i was glad to hear my presence was important to you. I know how much i actually meant to you. However, from your action it doesn't seen to be this way. I'm nothing compared to friends. You seemed so reluctant to meet me. You prefer to meet your friends instead. Precisely i clearly know where i stand in your heart. I don't have the strength to make you a better person. You repeatedly said you love me but why are you disappointing me again and again?

On a side note, i've finally dyed my hair!! The colour turned out to be nice but when i take photo my face looked pale. Overall result will be out proabably next friday. I hope i did not disappoint myself. Nothing eventful this week. Boring..
Dinner w/ baby, han &Rachael yesterday. Headed champion for pool session and dota next.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Is this girl above cute? She always remember every single thing that got to do w/ me. Love you idiot!

PURCHASE MY ITEMS!
  • Prices for all items are stated right below each pictures. Please ignore prices that are stated in the picture. Thanks!

Photobucket
Black Studded Dress
$26
Photobucket
Navy Blue 8 Buttons Dress
$27
Photobucket
Navy Blue Dress
$26
Photobucket
Vintage Rose Dress - Brand New Item
$25 mailed

Photobucket
Charlotte's shiny top

$20 mailed


Photobucket

Rocker gold stud skirt

$20 mailed

If you're interested or any enquries pls email to - jiajia-@live.com.sg

No comments: