November 9, 2009

7th Novemeber'09
Yoyoyoxz! Just got home from school not long. Wondering why? Not for the Sec3 programme. First of all, Happy 19th Birthday to (L)! Hope you've enjoyed yourself but i doubt so. I came out w/ a simple plan but baby cancelled it off and we went ktv instead.

Hey guys this is my new friend, Annabelle!! We started chatting after i suggested to cam-whore. Look at these pictures below, it seemed like we've known each other for quite some time. I swear she's very small size!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've know this idiot above for almost a year and it was my first time heard her singing. She claimed that she felt awkward having me looking at her. Idiot you! Don't miss me too badly this week k?!!

Damn it seriously, my eye bag now are friggin' dark purple colour. Help meeeeeeeeee!

No comments: