May 21, 2010

First of all, i would like to wish...
Happy advance birthday to Sabina Chia, Aaron Tan, Amy Pah and Quak Xiaoyun. I've a short message to all. (FYI, all of their birthdays fall on the same day except for Xiaoyun.)

Sabina Chia: Best luck to you for your up coming O level this year. Mug hard and don't always get affected by... You should know hur. Every task has an unpleasant side.. But you must focus on the end results you are producing.

Aaron Tan: Go the extra mile! Your efforts will not begin to pay off until you go that second mile. That's where the end of the rainbow is. Don't quit until you find your pot of gold!

Amy Pah: Everyone make mistake, but you must: 1. admit the mistakes. 2. Learn from it AND, 3. Don't repeat it. The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it.

Quak Xiaoyun: Thanks for always printing so much notes for me. Losing you as a friend is never a thing i want in life.

Its been a long while since i entered this site. Finally I came down to blogging. So many things have happened since I last laid my fingers on the keys but i couldn't recall anything now. Okay, just transferred all photos from my camera to my comp. Hopefully my photos will be able to entertain you all. I've spend all my allowance this month. Yes, i've no savings saved. Basically on cab and food. Over the past few weekends i've been pondering on many things that has been happening around me. At the same time i've also learnt something from there.

J's and Han's letter has arrived yesterday. I was so anticipated to quickly open up and read J's letter. His letter was rather quite despondent and it teared me up after reading. Well, speechless. Many questions start forming up in my mind. I'm tired of all these.. Pondering, pondering and pondering. I need a break.. But no matter what ever happens, i'm still not giving up. Knowing that nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying. Hence, i'll find a solution to it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've just got an idea of what to prepare for J on our 4th year anniversary! I hope all the quotes would help to motivate and inspire him a little. I'll post up a picture of it once i'm done with the 548 hearts. Only Liyana knows what will i be doing for him. Honey, you know i love you with my all heart.
Photobucket

That's all for today. Gotta get myself prepare for Sabina's birthday celebration now.

No comments: