July 12, 2010

Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend could be your worst enemy.

I'm back on my space to blog! Yeah, it's finally weekend! I'm suffering from monday blues due to the social circles of life i'm leading. Life seem to be all about getting my assignments done and nothing else. There is never a day i'm free from homework.

Caught 'Eclipse last two Friday ago @ Suntec.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

NDP Preview Parade @ Padang last two Sat ago with Shaun, Chong and Michelle. Don't ask me how was the performance this year because we went off in mid of the parade. Didn't have the chance to see this year performance and firework. :(:(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In life, sometime we really have to move on and face the fact that certain chapters of our lives should really be closed forever.

No comments: