October 7, 2010

Holidays Holidays Holidays Holidays Holidays....

Back on space! This week has been rather torturing. I'm not great in handling my problems and stress so yeah.. Still got 5 more papers to go from now till the final examination ends. Total boredom. I've got totally no drive in studying. The thought of it kills me, like seriously. I'm so drained of burning midnight oil during exam period. Well, 5 more papers to go and that's it. &Here comes the partyyyy~ Gonna endure till next wed and i'll be free from stress. I can't wait for holidays to come. I'm aware that this space is dying so i'm only going to do a short and quick updates over the events happened for the last few weekends.

A date with Michelle alone. Come to think of it, both of us are really talkative. We chatted from Cineleisure to Cathay and from Cathay to Mr Bean. I miss her so badly now! Its been a week since i met her.
Photobucket

Not forgetting my dearest Yuanning! Haven't been seeing her much lately. Tan Yuanning, better get your ass out on wed night!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Headed Woodlands with Jeffery. Afterwhich i headed Aljunied to meet up with favourite ♥. Indeed, it's a boring night...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Neverland with favourite ♥ !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Neverland with favourite ♥ again! It's the best night ever. Like i say, alcohol makes everyone bestfriend. And such activities are more to come from next wed onwards!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zouk with favourite ♥! I must thank Chong for trying his best that night to look after Michelle and I. Both of us were really running around like monkeys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow me on twitter, i'm active there! @Jiajiaaa
And if you've follow me closely at twitter, you'll know that i've removed my braces few weeks back. Pictures will be up in the next entry. Bye people, wish me good luck for my math paper 2 tomorrow!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: