November 10, 2010

Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you're ever going to have other people trusting you, you must feel that you can trust them, too. Even when you’re in the dark. Even when you’re falling.

Miss me much? I'm aware that i've been away for quite a long period and now i'm back to flood this entry with lotsa pictures taken ever since 13th oct. The day i ended my final year examination.

Rebel with Michelle, Fabien, Jon Farkyea &co. I wouldn't say it was one of the best night ever but the atmosphere was rather a good one. However, it was one of my worst night ever as i was entirely gone outside Rebel.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
&this platform got me falling countless of times.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Jon Farkyea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A mini gathering and birthday celebration for Leefong &Bryan held at Jing Ming's place. Had a great time catching up with all of them. I supposed this is the first time such gathering was held and there are more to come! Many girls couldn't turn up due to their O's.


Photobucket
This monopoly is really cool. One game can last you up to 4-5 hours. Totally different from the usual monopoly. Quite complicating though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Awww... I miss those school life days with them! They are what that keep me alive in school.
Photobucket

Happy Belated Birthday to Leefong &Bryan!

Abby's 18th birthday celebration held at Powerhouse last few fri. One of my best Friday night at Powerhouse with all the girls from Bishan. The songs suck though. I was their source of entertaiment that night & i hope everyone enjoyed themselves to the fullest! Sadly Abby wasn't there to see my performance. Otherwise, she could have join me to dance as well. HAHAHA!

Photobucket
I like all her facial expression! (Y) Cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Baoberrrrrr~

Photobucket
Happy 18th birthday, Abby! Hope you've enjoyed yourself to the fullest that night & let's meet up real soon alright?! Cheer up k! Anything text me. <3 href="http://s889.photobucket.com/albums/ac92/bongjiajia/?action=view&current=66368_10150112204182995_706037994_7579678_1224806_n.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It looks more like my birthday rather than Abby's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A night out with Cheek and her friends on Halloween. To be honest, it's my first time celebrating Halloween this year and it did turns out pretty good. I really salute those people who dressed up in their costume that night at Zouk. I've no idea where their courage come from. HAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Next was Powerhouse. The crowd was much lesser than zouk. Zouk was totally packed and we could barely walked around in a group.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like this costume the most among all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey people, do me a favour by clicking on my ads alright? Love y'all! <3

No comments: