January 8, 2011

First of all, i know i'm really behind time but just let me post all the overdue pictures now before i blog on my BKK trip. My holidays seemed to pass in blink of an eye. It's already the third week of 2011. I'll do a quick entry now before i hit the sack b/c i'm waiting w/ anticipation to blog on my BKK trip as soon as Agatha upload all the pictures.

A gathering w/ Aaron, Hasbi, Hong&Co at Neverland on a random Sat which i can't recall when was it exactly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Played this game at Ice Rockz while waiting for Aaron, Brenda&co to finish their movie. It really helps to kill time!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brenda. This girl was the first to drop and surprisingly i was still standing strong at the end of the day. This is the result of having an increasing alcohol level training session during my holidays! I was constantly going clubs and Thai clubs to drink for almost 3-4 days per week. Legend much uh? HAHAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

<3<3<3

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
我的哥们! (pardon me if i used the wrong chinese work.)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Akikoooooooo~

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Town w/ @seckstaxy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Headed to Powerhouse for Ning's birthday celebration on a wed ladies' night. Birthday girl was ill on that day, thus, she left early and the rest of us stayed there with Yewjun but we spent almost half of the time outside.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before we flew to BKK~
Headed to East Coast Casl Jouior for supper w/ the same clique of people. Next, we went their so-called "chilling" place at East Coast. Photobucket
My slipper dropped down when they were trying to grab me and in the end I was cheated to go down to take my slipper on my own. They took away the rope for me to go up!!! GAN~

Photobucket


Bye, time bed~

No comments: