April 2, 2011

Vintage Envelop Clutch.

Preorder closed!!

Hey girls, i'll be doing a preorder on envelop clutch. The preorder is now open. The estimated waiting time will be 2 weeks or so. JOIN IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WAIT, NO PAYMENT = NO ORDER.

CLOSING DATE: 17TH APRIL 2011, 7PM *P/S: Due to my supplier is restocking, the closing date for the preorder is extended to 17th april instead of 7th apr. The stock will take 2-3 weeks to arrive after i've place my order. In another words, the stock will only arrive in mid of may. *ORDER ONLY IF YOU'RE WILLING TO WAIT!* I'm sorry for the long wait. Thank you!

VINTAGE ENVELOPE CLUTCH
- SGD$20.00
- Colors Available: Light Pink, Light brown, Dark brown, Black, Blue, Watermelon red, Hot Pink
- Measurements: Length 36cm x Width 23cm;
- Able to fit A4
- Comes with an additional strap
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please email me at jiajia-@live.com.sg if you're interested to join the preorder. You may also email me for any enquires. Thank you!

Do support me as it's my first time doing up a preorder. If the response is good, i might bring in some bags and heels at a lower price!

No comments: