December 13, 2011

Met up with the girls for dinner at Bugis last two Saturday ago and it was pretty good. Its been really long since we girls met up for dinner, shop and chill! Sadly, Ning couldn't make it to join us that day. Bro came to join us for dinner after church as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, Zirca with cheek and the boys. Aftermath, headed to MBK with the same group of people. Throughout the entire night, it was pretty fun. Everyone was quite high and none of them was drunk which i think it's a good thing lah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've no idea where to start this off but in short, Jason and i are on a time out now. To come to think of it, i realized that I've been too harsh on him and I need to learn how not to expect so much from him when i may not be able to give that much. All along i wasn't aware that I've caused so much pressure on him to a point that he felt tired and tied up. I felt bad. All i can say is i haven't been thinking rationally recently which caused such a outcome for us today. Owells... I'm praying hard for things to get better in time to come. :( Thus meanwhile, I've also came to acknowledge what's my problem in this r/s. During these 2 weeks of time out for the both of us, I'll work on how not to control him to a ridiculous extend and be less demanding in future. Perhaps it's not a bad thing for us to give each other some space to do what we want at certain times right? In a r/s, there are always smooth and rough patches along the way. I know we are stronger than this. I hope this would be the first and last time we are having such huge fight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what make up products do u use?

Jiajia said...

Err.. I'm using Face shop BB cream, NXY Eyeliner, Body shop highlighter and O2skin blusher? Anything else?