March 14, 2012

Working days @ ICC

Hello all! Was supposed to blog about this quite some time ago but it slipped off my mind. If you don't know, I've been working at Ice Cream Chef since last year Nov. Well, I really enjoyed those working days at ICC for the last few months. The friends i got to know there are really fun to get along and work with. Honestly, I've never enjoy working so much before.

Attended the ICC BBQ that was organized for all the staffs quite some time ago. Lots of good food prepared for us and the best thing is we do not have to cook them on our own! HAHAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Group photo~

Photobucket
Peng Hong!

Photobucket
Tiffany!

Photobucket
April! MY HYPER BRO AT WORK~~

Photobucket
I can't tell from pictures if this is Tiffany or Tania because they are twin!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: