July 14, 2012

18TH BIRHTDAY // DAYS @ MARK'S PLACE

Hellooo guys! I’m finally back with a proper post again. Decided to do a quick update of what’s happening lately before I get tied-down to the dreadful upcoming exams. If you guys didn’t know, I’ve been hanging out very frequently with my classmates recently. Frankly speaking, I didn’t expect myself to enjoy hanging out with them so much and I’ve to say that they are really amazing people that I’ve ever come across thus far. I’ve no idea how I am supposed to survive through this year in school without them! One thing that I really liked most about them is that they never failed to make me felt so carefree and “princess” whenever I’m with them.

After so much of mugging for our MYE, don't we all deserved to give ourselves a good break? So we decided to hit Mark's place on the next day after our last paper. It was a fruitful day spent at his place swimming, gyming and cracking silly jokes! Initially we wanted to catch a movie at town but most of the seats were already booked thus we decided to head off to ECP for cycling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had Pizza for our lunch that day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
If only these were mine.... :'( Look at the amount of heels and bags Mark's aunty has! SHO JELLY~

Celebrated my birthday this year with my classmates and I must say I'm really thankful and grateful for everything they'd done for me though I only got closer with them just a month before my birthday. Not to even mention the presents and surprises from them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They brought me to a place somewhere near esplanade to have a quick picnic before we settle our dinner at MBS.
Photobucket
Thanks for doing this image board for me, Mark! Love it so much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A big thanks to those who painstakingly planning where to bring me to and gathering people out on that day. Love you guys!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Next, we headed to Kallang Leisure for Ice skating after our dinner at MBS. All of us went home with bruises and cuts on our legs and hands. HAHA!

An impromptu decision to hit Mark's place for BBQ and stay-over! Didn't have the chance to take much pictures on that day. We were all busy indulging ourselves with all the good food prepared by Mark's granny.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Decided to go down for a swim in the noon before our BBQ!

No comments: