March 26, 2009

Buck up
Got back Singapore on Tuesday. Supposedly I'm back on last Sunday cos school's resume on Monday but brother insisted to stay till Tuesday. Thus gave school a miss for two days. Trip was exceptionally boring this time round. Brother and I survived through talks, fags, songs and laughs. How not-very-fruitful. I cross one's heart that I wouldn't visit dad if he'll be busy working on those days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spending time catching up with my mathematics &history these days, hopefully i'll be able to commit everything into my memory before mid-year examination and L4D is like fun only. Still comtemplating if i should get a new sling bag for school. I'm very rough, I don't take good care of my stuffs espeacially in school.

I need a new haircut/hairdo. Friggin' hate my hair now.
Should i, or not?
R-E-V-I-S-I-O-N TIME!
Gonna hit the sacks for a nap after revision.
I suffer brain-dead in class recently.

No comments: