March 29, 2009

Photobucket

Hit East Coast roller blading with two lovely girls. Beens ages since we do exercise, we started roller blading for the first 30mins and we're grumbling where and where are aching like some kids, v humorous. Prolly its time for us to get our feet down to tracks to exercise frequently. I'm anticipating to next weekend as i'm meeting this two lovely for some romp activities again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chilled out with Cheek at Explorer for a short while. I love heart2heart session with her. She's nice and comfortable to talk everything under the sun with her.

Headed vivo on Friday to catch up with Mel and Yongxiang(x2). I'm anticipating to next Sunday! We'll be catching up together with the enitre clique. Wow, cool!

Photobucket


Collection III for Rosy Feminine will be launching in very soon! Prolly on the 8th April. Girls, do go take a look! I'll get update with you girls once Collection III are launch. I'll post it in my blog so keep a look out for it!!

rosyfeminine.livejournal.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

We're having Blazer for collecti0n III. It's selling at $37! Mail me @ jiajia-@live.com.sg if you are interested!

Tag me if my pictures are expanded horizontally or vertically. Thank readers!

2 comments:

Pearline said...

Picture too fat lah dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha.

Pearline said...

And why is yr eyebrown so weird? ):