April 26, 2009

Photobucket

I hate myself to always start doing things so last min, cause it always bring me to sense the dissatisfaction and a great disappointment. Been spending much of my time studying with Cheekwun, Leefong &co. Practically, my result this time round is going to be a great disappointment to myself. I'm left with two weeks time and honestly, i hasn't prepare for it yet. I got no idea why, i'm feeling an awful feeling in myself. It's this feeling that's driving me insane now seriously.

Study session with this sweetheart last sat, if im not wrong. And im proud to say, we studied for four solid hours and we did not procrastinate. Shall be meeting Cheekwun on Monday for another study session.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

How i wish sometimes, a friend would just sits next to me, letting me rest my head on her shoulder and surround me with a warmth hug, telling me she's still next to me and she'll always be next to me. Myself being so timidly causes me to have so much heartache problem, i'm really worn-out.

No comments: