April 13, 2009

Photobucket

Started of my day at City Plaza with Cheekwun. I had never get bored with her on every of our dates and same goes to Princess Ang.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Aftermath, was town for a short walk.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Good Friday was: Amk for lunch-Caught Fast and Furious 4-Home.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Realized i did not even spend a single time studying throughout this weekend. Fortunately i found a kind soul, Cheekwun, she wants to study with me! We might be meeting up on Tuesday for study session. Lastly she is good in literature manxz! I'm totally suck at it, of cause. Tomorrow jogging with Meili & Laytin yo!
Gotta hits the sacks now! School's tomorrow oh! Homework is still undone, cool shit!
Dread school to the max....

I'm comtemplaing should i get my hair cut/do short or waves perm.
Short? Perm?
Which should i, or not?

No comments: