April 10, 2010

A day out to Sentosa with the group of guys and two lovely girls last Sat. It's been pretty long since i last hanged out with the whole group of them present. Except that J isn't around.

Surprisingly i stayed home on a Sat! Was planning to study for at least a few hours and complete my school assignments today but i wasted my day by using most of my time to sleep. The minute i opened my book, my eyes just feel like shutting down.

On a happy note, I got my Blackberry Bold 9700 today!! :> But it's out of stock. Collection only available next Friday. Do y'all know how friggin' happy am i?! Those who did followed me on Twitter should know that i had been longing for BB very long. Finally today i mustered out the courage to discuss with mummy bout getting new phone. I was actually expecting that she would start screaming at me but NO SHE DIDN'T. She agreed to get me a new phone!! If you did read one of my entry, i actually just swapped my phone to N97 Mini 2 months back.

"Sometimes it takes a quarrel for the both to reflect on their own actions"- Quoted from cheek and i totally agreed with her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey, lemme introduce y'all the driver in the picture above. He's a self-claimed Sg *** racer!! LOLLL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tend to hope too much from you. But still, i'll be waiting for the boy who holds my hand in front of his friends and he thinks that im just as pretty without make up on. One who constantly reminding me how much he cares and how fortunate he is to have me with him. Hopefully this wait is all worthwhile..

No comments: