April 7, 2010

Town with Annabelle last Friday. It was a Good Friday and we spent our time walking aimlessly around town. Didn't get myself anything because i was very fickle-minded. Kept hesitating and at the end of the day i left Town empty handed! And yes, it's our very first date last Friday. Haha!

Finally i managed to take photos over the weekend to update this diary! To sum it up, i didn't had a good weekend. Shall not elaborate much on it. Everything is fine and great for me now except for the part that i miss J really very badly.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Due to we are out of programmes, we went to meet my girlies at AMK. "Misshu Misshu" them so badly now but i've been tied up by my schoolwork lately. :<

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheek left to meet her secretive friends and Annabelle left for home. Then the three of us headed off to Upp Serangoon O'Bar. It's quite a good chilling place! Sadly, i don't know the full address of O'Bar. It's more of like a pub, i think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love y'all! :>

Off to meet J's mum now to get all my things back. Like finally y'know! I'll post up all the Sentosa pictures when i've the extra time. Been tied up by schoolwork lately due to my MYE. All the best to those having their MYE very soon, esp to my school girlies!

No comments: