October 30, 2011

Holla folks! First of all, I'd like to share a piece of good news with you guys.......and that's my dearest boyf, Jason Tan will be out in 5days time.

And.................... I am fuckin' excited to meet him canxzxzxzxzxzxz! HAHAHAHAHA!

So.... it was Karen's 21st birthday at Sentosa Resort & Spa many weeks ago. She'd pastel colored theme for her big day and amazingly majorities were dressed according to theme. Went off pretty early with Yongwei &co that night. I'd love to have another birthday celebration like this with her again in the up coming years!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So this was couple of weeks ago, attended Gary's 21st birthday at Pasir Ris Aloha chalet. I'd pretty much fun at the chalet with everyone that day. Its been really long since i last caught up with them. The funniest part was the KA-NA-JI we played on each other. It was damn hilarious!

Met up with Agatha and her friends to OM on the same day before we headed to Gary's chalet together. Sadly, we didn't managed to get the boot we wanted from OM! :(:( Owells... gonna make a trip down to OM this weekend again to get some stuffs. I NEED MORE CLOTHES MANNN!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll be back with pictures of boyf &I REAL SOON!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Can I know where did you get the pastel purple colour dress?

Jiajia said...

I got it from a online store! :)

Anonymous said...

Can I know which online store? :)

Jiajia said...

You can try going thetinselrack.lj.com to check if they still have that piece available. Hope it helps! :):)

Anonymous said...

OK! THANK YOU! :)