December 6, 2009

Attended Ah meng's wedding last Friday @ Holiday Inn Hotel.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Met Noelle, Cheek and Noelle's mum after wedding for prayers. My weekends are totally boring as weekdays so i don't expect any eventful activities during weekends. Well, shall see when Noelle Wong wanna bring me out 'tiong'?!! Spent my friday night w/ my 3 sweethearts. I guess it's the first time we all gathered out for chilling cuz everyone is always busy w/ work &studies.

We went Balestier for singing &drinking w/ Noelle's mum. Stayed there till 3am and headed off to Haji for Shisha w/ Karen &Jason. I want something more exciting! Some kind soul please bring me outttt!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Rosy Feminine has a stall @ Flea on 11 dec from 3pm to 9pm. Do come and support okayxzx! Ask me for details if you're not sure of the location. Me & my partner will be there so do look out for us!! Noelle & Cheek will be there to replace me for short while so if anyone of you know them, do look out for them. They might give discount!!

No comments: