December 12, 2009

Shopping w/ 3 lovely girlfriends again! I can't say it was a good time shopping cuz it was very rushing for all of us. Next round girls!! Not going to elaborate much as im rushing off to help Vanessa for her exam. I really hate myself for being so forgetful! I totally forgotten about her exam today and i actually didn't managed my time well. ): *Eye bags again!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


NANA w/ Noelle, Cheek, Han & Noelle's mum. This entry is going to be flood with full of pictures so i'll let the picture do the talking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

* ):):):
To Agatha &Pearline: I've apologized that i need to postpone today's meet up to next wed okay? I totally forgotten that today i've t help out my friend for her exam and i haven't get any sleep yet so i doubt i will have any strength to go out in the evening w/ you girls.

To Vanessa: Im sorry for being for forgetful but i promised i'll do my best for you. See you later!

No comments: