February 12, 2010

Hi folks, i'm back to cyberworldddd!! Ultra sorry for disappearing from this site for quite some time. Been really busy lately. Many unhappy issues had happened which really brings my mood down all the way. Chinese New Year is just 1 day away. Have everyone got your new clothings? I've got mine!^^ And i did pedicure as well! I doubt i need any time to recall back what had took place during this period i've disappeared from cyberworld because my daily routine is still the same as ever. School-home-school-home = boring!!

Headed city yesterday with two lovely blood sisters. We had our last minute shopping for CNY. Next was Explorer to settle down ourselves. Down to Bugis with Yuanning today. Shopped for only 2-3 hours as i've to proceed off for advance reunion dinner @ TPY. Didn't really caught up much with my family. Probably it's due to we don't see each other so often which is why we didn't talked much today. I supposed we only opened our mouth to say "come on, eat. Don't be shy!". Cool.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Many people has been commenting that we really looked very alike. What do you all think? Leefong & Yuanning say we don't look so alike now anymore.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did i mention that i've changed my phone? Started off a new year with a new sweet phoneyy!^^Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's more than just affection for someone. It's like a deep underlying connection. The comfort of knowing you can tell them everything, and not having to worry about being judged. This has drew apart from me. Now this step i'm taking may be very difficult for us to get through but there’s always sunshine after rains. I believe there’ll be much better days to come. I’ll stay persistent. One day I’ll pull through the hard times and I’ll be waiting for your returns.

I like the way you want me.

No comments: