February 23, 2010

Woohoo, Cheek's finally back in singaporeee! I miss her really badly!! I may sounded a little nauseous but we had never once didn't meet for more than 2 weeks.

Before i attempt to sleep. I will do a quick update because i knew someone's expecting to see my new look! After a long time of comtemplating, i've made a very crucial decision. I took the risks to go permed my hair last sat with Cheek. We were really fearing the outcome would turned us off. Well, I didn't turned out as horrendous as we thought. I'm glad that till now i have not receive any negative comment about my hair yet. Hopefully it don't look loathsome in people's eyes.

Spent the whole afternoon doing our hair. It took us 5 hours to get it done. Powerpac. Off to Sabai to meet Noelle &co along with Karen &Ck. Next was Nana for a short while.

Goodbye my loveeee...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hi cheek, do you miss your LONG STRAIGHT HAIR?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tadahhhh!~~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't you think she look like those Korean &Jap girl?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: