February 8, 2010

Noelle's belated birthday celebration over at town. Just a simple one cuz myself and Karen need to get home early for school on monday. Went off to meet mummy with baby for supper at Newton cuz mummy didn't get to have a meal with him yet. Im really glad that mummy accepted him and even accepted his tattoos which is so unexpect for me to believe. Yes, it's time for myself to get independent and allow myself to concentrate on studies to the fullest. Same goes to you baby yeah?

Honey for this i promise you.
I clearly remember the very first day we met. It was really so cute of us.^^ You didn't have the intention to woo me, it was actually your friend. Neither do i want to get together with you. As time passes, we eventually got closer. We knew clearly that we had actually fall for each other but we kept denying when people around us asked. I really like everything about you. I like the way you treat me. I like the way you hug me tightly. I like the way you kissed me so gently. I like the way how you always prattle for hours. I like the way how mercy you was when we quarreled. I like the way how you accepted my vices. I really like the fact that you're mine. This trip i'm taking for 3years was all worthwhile. The three words were so easy to say, to pronounce, difficult to define. It's beyond description of explanation and it's impossible for me to live without baby.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: