January 29, 2010

Photobucket

He once brought the best out of me. He showed me the way out, he filleds colour into my life, he brought me light when I'm in the dark,he taught me what's reality and told me what people out in the society are, he always assureds me confidently, he always the first to stand for me when I'm in harm, he changed my mentality of luxury. To be very frank, he is someone who really used to hold an aggressive and atrocious attitude. He isn't someone who is really positive in the past. One year back, i really can see the changes in him. As much as he has, he showed how protective and nice he is toward me. I don't choose the partner i want to be with because i know this is a god's gift to me. I don't crave for luxury and perfection, i really can live with his imperfection and so do him. After a year with him, i realized he really worthy my concern and love. We never know how path will be like ahead for us, but once the minute i know i can get myself into it, i will give my best shot and make every moment worthwhile.

However, it isn't the same anymore. This thing has took control over him and now, he have changed totally. Yes, i said i can with his imperfection but for this point i can't accept. Reason being, the thing had caused me to lost two most important thing in my life.

Life isn't always easy, but if you keep going and persevere to the very best of your ability, you will gain strength to manage the obstacles ahead. Each goal that you reach is another important step forward. Always believe that there are bright and wonderful paths ahead for you and you will find them.

If you discover new lands, be prepare to lose sight of the shore.

No comments: