January 1, 2010

Today is the first day of 2010.

2009 i've met two lovelies girls namely, Cheek &Karen. Without knowing, we all have come so far here today. Esp Noelle, i've know her for two solid years. I've grew closer to this bunch of lovelies. They taught me alot thing and of cuz i've learnt alot from them. The one that always there for me, none of them ever failed, always there to hear my rants and ready to comfort me. I love ya'all the most!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Noelle Wong, my dearest girlf that has never ever fail to comment me on my outfit of the day. I love you the most! I realized now you've been always giving in to me most of the time which is a miracle. Whereas last time im the one always giving in to you at all the time and letting things go your way, okay princess! There were times when we misunderstood each other and we started arguing thru phone. But eventually we would start talking and arranging time and day to meet up. & we always send long &sweet texts to one another. I love you much much!

Photobucket
Photobucket
And yes, Cheeky! Been a year since we've met and it's really miracle that we can actually come so far. Grew so much closer with each other. We've never spoken to each other despite seeing each other for a few times two yrs back. We used to hide our true self when we just met and we were soooo polite. Each and everything that we do, we always asked if you want not or can i, saying thanks, sorry and please. Whereas now we totally heck care all these basic manners and whatever we want just do only. Haha!! However, i really thank you for being sucha sweetie the past one yr. Helping me to solve a argument between me &J always, taking care of me when he's not around, giving me good advices and doing many scarifices for me. I like heart2heart with you esp! I love you much!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And lastly Karen Ang!! You've always been like a big sister to me. Taking care of me, buying things for me and rushing down to my place once you heard me tearing. I've always been thinking it's really miracle that we've grew so close to each other. Though there were times we got pissed with one another due to some small matter but at the end of the day i'll still received a warmth hug from you which is something really sweet. Due to the different lifestyles we are leading and caused us to meet up very little but i wanna let you know that i do love you alot k. I love you much!!

I love you all girls muchx18! Thanks for toleranting every of my bad points and taking care of me. I wish you all a fresh year ahead!!

No comments: