January 13, 2010

Yoyoyooooo, living souls!! School had started for going two weeks already. How's school for those that is still schooling? Hope ya'all are coping well. I know my blog look quite dead now but i've got no pictures to update. Life's been awesome and smooth for me. My time now are occupied by schoolworks(D&T esp), mama & lovely baby. They what that make my day passes, so much easier to get through. &Mama, i know its gonna be a hard time for you now and no one feels the pain as much as yours. I vowed that i'll be good from today onward and go through all these ups and downs with you. I love you mama!

Lunar New Year dinner is arriving! It's really time for me to shed off some fats. Im putting on weight recently, i totally just couldn't stand it. How?! Yes, i've set a target for myself. I gonna lose weight before Chinese New Year!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

New site will be up soon! I'll keep ya'all updated once the new site &collection is up. Here's a preview of our new collection. Do email me if you're interested in any item!
Photobucket

No comments: