January 23, 2010

Hello souls! Im back with updates. Been really busy lately, had a long hummed week. So far, school was great. The amount of assignments stacking on my desk are increasing. I like i like!^^ However, due to all these assignments i've been neglecting 开心果. Moveover, i've been throwing tantrums at mama and 开心果 many times due to some reason. None of them raise their voice at me instead, they were trying to find thing which would make me smile. I just wanna live life as it is now, easy come easy go. Im aware that there are a few really good people that care for me so it doesn't matter to me how things gonna end. This few people is enough, i don't need more because life's too short to have good friends. Most of the time it happens to be fake. Nothing narcissistic, just plain realistic. And im thankful for 开心果 who has constantly been there for me even though we know the path ahead is still not less foggy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did i became fairer? B'cuz almost every photo i took yesterday my face was too fair till i hardly can see my face features. Or is it the problem lies on my camera? The very first week of the school many friends had been commenting that i've became fairer. Is that so?

No comments: