March 1, 2010

Hi, I'll keep this entry short and sweet. Just a little of what i've done over the last two weekends. I've to quickly finish up this entry and hit the rack before my mum start screaming at me for still sitting right in front of the computer. Rather quite busy with my school assignments lately. My schedule are very cramp and i've got no time for any other stuff. Honestly, i hate myself to pretend that i'm fine when i'm not really at all and i hate myself to hide feelings but i do not have a choice. At the end of the day, it's still an irrevocable fact that i've to face up. Fortunately, i've assignments to keep me off from going astray.


If you know me personally well enough. I cares a lot on how others look at me so if i ever received any negative comments which i'll take into consideration to do some changes to it, i will. (Depends ok). I've heard from Cheek that her friends commented the way i smiled in photos are all the same. So in this post, you guys can look out for my new facial expression! Haha!

I've started my kickboxing class! It didn't turned out as bad as i thought. Quite fun & cool!^^ Now i'll be anticipating to every sat for my kickboxing class.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
To cheek's friends: How do you guys find me new expression?!^^ Please say it's nice, haha!!

Some overdue pictures taken two weeks back at Sabai.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I miss you,
I miss you,
I miss you!
but there's nothing i can do about it.
i want you right now!
Quickly get back to me please..

No comments: