March 21, 2010

Hi world! So sorry for the lack of updates. Anyway i've postponed my BKK to june due to the protest. ):): How sad..

How i wish there's a day i can wake up and saw a stack of money on my table. I've many things i want to do in mind now!! But everything need money.. I want to watch Kinappers, i want to go ice-skating, i want to sit G-max(I want the first person who sit G-max with me is him. I'll wait..), i want to go Universal Studio, i want to go Escape Theme Park, i want to change phone, i want to go spa(FYI, i've never try b4), i need to get a new pair of contact lense, and lastly it's something that doesn't require any money but is what i yearn most. I want to see him!!

I need to cut down my expenses alreadyyyy!! ):

Met Alicia and Agatha on Tuesday for movie and dinner. Caught Happy go lucky with them and dinner at Fish&co. We met up in the late evening so couldn't go anywhere else. Decided to settle ourselves down at Amk and afterwhich was chill out at Explorer. Like boring only hur.. Meet up soon again kkk?!!^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If you're wondering why am i always wearing spectacle out, even with make up on. Reason is my contact lense is expired and im very lazy to go get a new pair. I know i look like a retard in the photos. Excuse me pls! ):

No comments: