March 13, 2010

Time for picturesss!! Its been a week plus since i last came to this space. Have you guys obvious something new in my blog? Haha, i've created Facebook and Twitter! May sound a little contradicting for those who know i kinda anti-facebook last time. Especially cheek!! Overall, it's quite a good companion for me.

I went town with spectacle last sat!! First time ever i put on make up and wear spectacle to town. Usually i wear spectacle only to school. All of them' said the colour of my spectacle don't suit my outfit. ): Never again i'll will have make up with spectacle on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I spend my time thinkin', thinkin' and thinkin' bout you. Everytime my phone rings, i always hope the text is from you. I know this will never ever happen. Wake up Jiaaa!! The other day i was strolling around J's place for ten minutes with Cheek. The minute i took the lift, my mind was longing for his hug very badly. I yearned for the kiss he always gave me at my forehead whenever we going separate ways, we lie beside one another, we quarrel and i cried.
I'm waiting for your return honey.

Steamboat @ Bugis with lovely sissy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On a side note, i'm going on a getaway trip to Bangkok next wednesday with mummy and granny! Will be seeing Noelle and her family there on the 20th. We are staying in the same hotel. I'll be away for 5 days, don't miss me too badly. Omggg, i can't wait for the trip!!

No comments: