March 28, 2010

Met Noelle, Noelle's parent and Gary on Friday. Supposedly watching Kinappers but changed of plan due to the timing of the show is too late. We went O Bar at Upp Serangoon instead.

I'm so infuriated that i couldn't get to go Bangkok with Noelle during my March holidays. ):): My mum went to postponed the trip to my June holiday. Coincidentally it falls on the same day as my school camp. On a happy note, i've got excuses not to go camp! I don't want to come back becoming tanned!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to get new stocks with Cheek yesterday. This time round we got more designs however all aren't manufacture by us. Hopefully we will be able to launch by next friday!

Next was Cineleisure to meet up with Karen and the whole bunch of Jason's friends. Went over to 12th Element while waiting for our midnight movie. Finally at last i caught Kinappers!! Im so sorry to make my dearest cheek sacrificed 2hours of her time in the movie because she had already caught this show. Thanks luv!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Not sincere in proposing at all. HAHAA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Got back my result last Thursday and i've flunked it very badly. I feel so much like tearing now!! :<>

No comments: